Zebra GK420T ethernet (GK42-102221-000)
Zebra GK420T ethernet is the label printer model with the ability to print direct thermal as well as thermal transfer and has a network connection. A label printer with a network connection ensures multiple people in the same network to print simultaneously.
This printer is suitable for rolls with a 25mm core. With the use of our external roll holder, you can use a larger roll with a 76mm core.
Price starting from:
€449.95 Per unit
Delivery within 6 working days
|Maximum Print Width|
|Maximum Core Diameter|
Zebra GK420T Ethernet Features
- The Zebra GK420T is suitable for all labels with a size of 25-104mm
- This label printer has a built-in cutter
- It prints labels of a very good quality namely 203 dpi.
- Ink and toner belong to the past with its thermal print technology
- It has a print speed of 127mm per second.
- To use the thermal transfer option you need to place an ink ribbon in the label printer.
- The compact size makes it suitable for every work environment
- The printer has a parallel, serial and USB port.
- It is suitable for PC and Mac, compatible with Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10, Mac OS X 10.5 or later.